You know there are many rules about what you can eat and can’t eat once you are pregnant, but what about when you want to become pregnant .There are certain foods which will improve your ability to become pregnant. Here are the lists of fertility-boosting foods, plus there are certain items which you need to be avoid if you want to become pregnant. Continue reading
It is important to keep a keen eye out for early signs of health problems, but there are many things you can do to protect yourself now and in the future from health related problems. These include: Continue reading
Is papaya one of your favorite fruit? If yes , then I must say you have a good taste. Papaya has many vital nutrients and it is best to be served for breakfast. But you have to be cautious if you are pregnant or I should say you might have to stop having papaya during your pregnancy. Though, you can always apply papaya pulp on your face for soft and glowing skin and to your hair for shiny tresses. The valuable properties of papaya might not be helpful when you are pregnant and It is really important for you to know WHY. Continue reading
Estrogen is an important hormone especially when we talk about women’s sexual health. The rate of production of this hormone starts slowing down with increasing age or at the time of menopause. Body and behavioral changes can also be noticed during lack of estrogen. Continue reading
IND-SWIFT PRESENT ‘SWIFT FEWASH’ THERAPY LIQUID SOAP- “ULTIMATE FEMALE INTIMATE WASH” CAUSES OF VAGINAL INFECTIONS:
- BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS (BV)
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common cause of vaginitis. Bacterial vaginosis is caused by a change in the bacteria normally found in the vagina and causes an overgrowth of organisms such as Gardnerella vaginalis.
- Risk factors include intrauterine device (IUD) use, pregnancy and frequent douching.
- Bacterial vaginosis is associated with sexual activity.
- Bacterial vaginosis is not caused from toilet seats, bedding, or swimming pools.
A premature birth is a birth that takes place more than three weeks before the baby is due. Normally, a pregnancy usually lasts about 40 weeks. In other word a premature birth is one that occurs before the start of the 37th week of pregnancy.
Premature babies, especially those born earliest, most of them have complicated medical problems because premature birth gives the baby less time to develop in the womb.
Depending on how early a baby is born the pre term birth is divided as follows:
- Late preterm, born between 34 and 36 weeks of pregnancy
- Moderately preterm, born between 32 and 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Very preterm, born at less than 32 weeks of pregnancy
- Extremely preterm, born at or before 25 weeks of pregnancy
Most of the cases of premature births occur in the late preterm stage.
A premature birth take place because your baby has got less amount of time to develop in the womb before needing to adapt to life outside the womb.
The signs are as follows:
- Sharper looking, due to a lack of fat stores less rounded features than a full-term baby’s features.
- Fine hair (lanugo) covering much of the body.
- Low body temperature
- Respiratory distress
- Labored breathing
- Lack of reflexes
- Small size, with a disproportionately large head
Many factors increase the risk of premature birth; however the specific cause of premature birth isn’t clear.
- Pregnancy with twins, triplets or other multiples
- less than six months between two pregnancies
- in vitro fertilization
- Problems with the uterus, cervix or placenta
- Smoking cigarettes
- using illicit drugs
- Poor nutrition
- Some infections, particularly of the amniotic fluid and lower genital tract
- Some chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure and diabetes
- Stressful life events, such as the death of a loved one or domestic violence
- Multiple miscarriages or abortions
- Physical injury or trauma
- Having a previous premature birth
Premature birth can happen to anyone. For unknown reasons, black women are more likely to experience premature birth than are women of other races. In fact, many women who have a premature birth have no known risk factors.
While not all premature babies experience complications.
Generally, the earlier a baby is born, the higher the risk of complications. Some problems may be apparent at birth, where as some may not.
In the first weeks, the complications of premature birth may include:
- Breathing problems
- Heart problems
- Brain problems
- Temperature control problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Blood problems
- Metabolism problems
- Immune system problems
In the long term, premature birth may lead to these complications:
- Cerebral palsy
- Impaired cognitive skills
- Vision problems
- Hearing problems
- Dental problems
- Behavioral and psychological problems
- Chronic health issues
For Pre-Term birth,
(A female sex hormone) which is synthetic derivative of progesterone providing better efficacy & long lasting action.
- Anin 250 Injection (1ml) – containing 250mg Hydroxyprogesterone
- Anin 500 Injection (2ml) – containing 500mg Hydroxyprogesterone
- Threatened Abortion
- Recurrent spontaneous abortion
- Pre-term Birth
- Threatened Abortion: 500mg 2 – 3 times weekly.
- Recurrent Abortion: 250 – 500mg weekly till first half of the pregnancy.
- Preterm birth: 250 mg intramuscularly once weekly.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
- Anin inj is the 2nd largest brand in India in hydroxyprogesterone market.
- Anin inj offers dispo pack.
- Anin inj offers faster action.
- Anin inj has no any adverse effect on the infant or the final outcome of pregnancy.
IND-SWIFT PRESENT ANIN INJECTIONS- “NO THREATS…ANIN PROTECTS”.
It is said prevention is better than cure but in some conditions which happen to physical features can be repaired only after noticing the imperfections and sagging breasts is one among them. Its causes are inevitable. This imperfection in women tends to lower down the self esteem because women always want to look best and to be admired by everyone. Breasts are very important feature in women which are considered to upkeep properly. These are the external assets of a woman that projects confidence for her. Continue reading