Heart disease has alerted more people nowadays than the way it does before. Nonetheless, this cannot be address by starting with the heart itself but on how you care for your body and your health. This way, you can reduce the risk of heart disease and minimize the hazards to your health. One of the problems that may increase your risk to heart disease is weight gain. Continue reading
Osteoporosis is a scintific term used for bone thinning. osteoporosis is derived from the term “porous bones.” When you have osteoporosis, your bones become weak and brittle. These porous bones can be so brittle that even a mild bang or stress like bending over can cause a fracture. A major cause of this weakness in the bone structure has lack of calcium, phosphorus or other minerals in the bones. Continue reading
If you are currently suffering from back pain and you want to know how you can prevent it then this article has the right information to enlighten you more about methods of prevention from back pain. With age naturally comes more back problems, but it doesn’t have to be that way if you know about all the different things you can do to prevent them. This article will be your guide to making sure back pain stays away for good. Continue reading
IND-SWIFT PRESENT ‘SWIFT FEWASH’ THERAPY LIQUID SOAP- “ULTIMATE FEMALE INTIMATE WASH” CAUSES OF VAGINAL INFECTIONS:
- BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS (BV)
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV) is the most common cause of vaginitis. Bacterial vaginosis is caused by a change in the bacteria normally found in the vagina and causes an overgrowth of organisms such as Gardnerella vaginalis.
- Risk factors include intrauterine device (IUD) use, pregnancy and frequent douching.
- Bacterial vaginosis is associated with sexual activity.
- Bacterial vaginosis is not caused from toilet seats, bedding, or swimming pools.
IND-SWIFT PRESENT – CIRRHOLIV CAPSULE – “SAFE & NATURAL REMEDY FOR LIVER DISEASES…”The liver is very important organ in the body. In the body the liver weighs about 3 pounds and is the largest solid organ. Liver performs many important functions
These functions are as follows:
- Manufacturing blood proteinsthat aid in clotting, help in oxygen transport, and play major role in immune system function.
- Liver helps in storing excess nutrients and returning some of the nutrients to the bloodstream.
- Manufacturing bile, a substance needed to help digest food.
- Helping the body store sugar (glucose) in the form of glycogen.
- Ridding the body of harmful substances in the bloodstream.
- Helps in production of cholesterol.
- Helps in breaking down saturated fat.
- In cirrhosis healthy liver tissue is replaced with scar tissue, in which eventually preventing the liver from functioning properly. Cirrhosis is a slowly progressing disease. In cirrhosis the scar tissue blocks the flow of blood through the liver. Due to this scar it slows the production of proteins and other substances made by the liver.
The National Institutes of Health says cirrhosis is the 12th leading cause of death by disease.
CAUSES OF CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER
Anything that damages the liver can cause cirrhosis but Hepatitis C, fatty liver, and alcohol abuse are the most common causes of cirrhosis of the liver in the U.S. Including:
- Obesityand diabetes associated with Fatty liver
- Chronic viral infections of the liver
- Blockage of the bile duct, which carries bile formed in the liver to the intestines, this bile helps in the digestion of fats. In adults, Due to primary biliary cirrhosis bile ducts may get blocked, there is inflammation take place and scared development also seen.
- Certain inherited diseases such as:
- Cystic fibrosis
- Glycogen storage diseases, in which the body is unable to process glycogen, and serves as a source of energy for the body
- Hemochromatosis, a condition in which excessive iron is absorbed and deposited into the liver and other organs this diseases caused by abnormal liver function, and abnormal storage of copper in the live causes Wilson’s disease.
- Other causes of cirrhosis include reactions to prescription drugs, prolonged exposure to environmental toxins, or parasitic infections.
FOR THE TREATMENT OF CIRRHOSIS
CIRRHOLIV CAPSULE & CIRRHOLIV-DS SYRUP
Cirrholive is a blend of chosen 13 phytonutrients.
Each CIRRHOLIV capsule contains:
- Phyllanthus niruri- 100 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia- 50 mg
- Andrographis paniculata- 50 mg
- Picrorrhiza kurroa- 50 mg
- Boerhavia diffusa- 50 mg
- Eclipta Alba- 50 mg
- Solanum nigrum- 12.5 mg
- Aloe vera- 12.5 mg
- Raphanus sativus- 12.5 mg
- Achyrantes aspra-12.5 mg
- Calotropis procera-12.5 mg
- Swertia chiraytia- 25 mg
- Berberis aristata-37.5 mg
- (Prepared in juice of Aloe Vera, Raphanus sativus, Tinospora cordifolia)
Each 5 ml CIRRHOLIV – DS SYRUP contains:
- Phyllanthus niruri- 200 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia- 100 mg
- Andrographis paniculata- 100 mg
- Picrorrhiza kurroa-100 mg
- Boerhavia diffusa- 200 mg
- Eclipta alba-100 mg
- Solanum nigrum-25 mg
- Aloe vera-25 mg
- Raphanus sativus-12.5 mg
- Achyrantes aspra-12.5 mg
- Calotropis procera-12.5 mg
- Swertia chiraytia-50 mg
- Berberis aristata-75 mg
SIX ACTIONS OF CIRRHOLIV:
Cirrholiv is indicated in:
- Fatty Liver
- Jaundice ( Viral & Non-Viral)
- Liver Cirrhosis( Alcoholic & Non- Alcoholic)
DOSAGES & ADMINSTRATION:-
- CIRRHOLIV DS SYRUP –
Initial Therapy- One TSF TID for 3 Weeks.
- CIRRHOLIV CAPSULES –
Maintenance Therapy- One Capsule TID for 3 Weeks.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
- Cirrholiv is the only brand among its category to have triple action of
- And Immunomodulator.
- Cirrholiv is a hepatoprotective with 13 active phytonutrients.
- Cirrholive normalizes liver enzymes in 4-8 weeks.
- Cirrholiv is a safe & effective treatment for liver disorders.
- Cirrholiv corrects Jaundice in 1-2 weeks.
- Competitively priced.
- Excellent packing
- Brand name is easy to remember and recall
IND-SWIFT PRESENT- CIRRHOLIV- DS SYRUP – MORE THAN JUST A HEPATOPROTECTIVE”.
A premature birth is a birth that takes place more than three weeks before the baby is due. Normally, a pregnancy usually lasts about 40 weeks. In other word a premature birth is one that occurs before the start of the 37th week of pregnancy.
Premature babies, especially those born earliest, most of them have complicated medical problems because premature birth gives the baby less time to develop in the womb.
Depending on how early a baby is born the pre term birth is divided as follows:
- Late preterm, born between 34 and 36 weeks of pregnancy
- Moderately preterm, born between 32 and 34 weeks of pregnancy
- Very preterm, born at less than 32 weeks of pregnancy
- Extremely preterm, born at or before 25 weeks of pregnancy
Most of the cases of premature births occur in the late preterm stage.
A premature birth take place because your baby has got less amount of time to develop in the womb before needing to adapt to life outside the womb.
The signs are as follows:
- Sharper looking, due to a lack of fat stores less rounded features than a full-term baby’s features.
- Fine hair (lanugo) covering much of the body.
- Low body temperature
- Respiratory distress
- Labored breathing
- Lack of reflexes
- Small size, with a disproportionately large head
Many factors increase the risk of premature birth; however the specific cause of premature birth isn’t clear.
- Pregnancy with twins, triplets or other multiples
- less than six months between two pregnancies
- in vitro fertilization
- Problems with the uterus, cervix or placenta
- Smoking cigarettes
- using illicit drugs
- Poor nutrition
- Some infections, particularly of the amniotic fluid and lower genital tract
- Some chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure and diabetes
- Stressful life events, such as the death of a loved one or domestic violence
- Multiple miscarriages or abortions
- Physical injury or trauma
- Having a previous premature birth
Premature birth can happen to anyone. For unknown reasons, black women are more likely to experience premature birth than are women of other races. In fact, many women who have a premature birth have no known risk factors.
While not all premature babies experience complications.
Generally, the earlier a baby is born, the higher the risk of complications. Some problems may be apparent at birth, where as some may not.
In the first weeks, the complications of premature birth may include:
- Breathing problems
- Heart problems
- Brain problems
- Temperature control problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Blood problems
- Metabolism problems
- Immune system problems
In the long term, premature birth may lead to these complications:
- Cerebral palsy
- Impaired cognitive skills
- Vision problems
- Hearing problems
- Dental problems
- Behavioral and psychological problems
- Chronic health issues
For Pre-Term birth,
(A female sex hormone) which is synthetic derivative of progesterone providing better efficacy & long lasting action.
- Anin 250 Injection (1ml) – containing 250mg Hydroxyprogesterone
- Anin 500 Injection (2ml) – containing 500mg Hydroxyprogesterone
- Threatened Abortion
- Recurrent spontaneous abortion
- Pre-term Birth
- Threatened Abortion: 500mg 2 – 3 times weekly.
- Recurrent Abortion: 250 – 500mg weekly till first half of the pregnancy.
- Preterm birth: 250 mg intramuscularly once weekly.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
- Anin inj is the 2nd largest brand in India in hydroxyprogesterone market.
- Anin inj offers dispo pack.
- Anin inj offers faster action.
- Anin inj has no any adverse effect on the infant or the final outcome of pregnancy.
IND-SWIFT PRESENT ANIN INJECTIONS- “NO THREATS…ANIN PROTECTS”.